Sunday, June 22, 2008

Rainy Weekend


After getting these toys yesterday, I grabbed my digital camera and a couple of my toys' other buddies and went into a toy photo-shooting frenzy. It was fun and stupid in a way. Fun because it was something I've never done so and it was prettyyy interesting. Aaaand in a way stupid because some people sorta caught me taking pictures of my toys. They probably thought I was sick or something. But whatever. I had fun and at least it got my mind off my thesis.

This is another shot I took on the street-- Just plain old fun stupid, random day stuff that I do when I get bored on a rainy day. Hahaha! :) Grabe I couldn't find any car for my 'policeman' so I grabbed my Dad's Shell Ferrari F50 collection. Good he wasn't home. He he.

And here's another one I took of the twin sisters. I love this collection because they're so weird! For more of these pictures check out my multiply site... :) http://playgroundarchitect.multiply.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kat! God this is so stalker-ish of me but what the heck anyway... saw your blog link in your friendster! Anyway, I looove the radiohead playlist and the header! See you when I see you! ;)

playgroundarchitect said...

hahaha! awww.. thanks james :) i went to check your blog too! now i'm the stalker! *wink wink* see you around!