Monday, May 12, 2008

Material Possessions


After seeing my friend Glenn with these really cool Skullcandy headphones, I decided to ask my good old father for one! :) We were supposed to get it today at Greenbelt... Buuuut he tricked me-- *tsk tsk*

(2:30 this afternoon)
Kat: Dad, when can we get it?
Dad: Later.
Kat: What time?
Dad: After I rest...
Kat: Okay, I'll just go to Michelle's house and bum for a while.
Dad: Mm.
Kat: Okay... bye Dad. See you later. I'll be back by 5:30.
Dad: Mm.

(5:29 this afternoon)
Kat: Lets go.
*when my dad starts talking to me in Tagalog prepare for the worst*
Dad: Pwede sa isang araw nalang
Kat: Huh?
Dad: I'm not buying those earphones today. What do you need them for anyways? Don't you have earphones already?
Kat: (Lies.) Yeah but my earphones suck.. and they broke.
*such a big brat* haha!

Anyways, bottom line is, I really have no clue when exactly I'm gonna get my hands on these really really nice headphones but most probably this week. Most probably. Right Dad? :) <3 style="font-size:85%;">for more information on these to-die-for headphones click on this link -> http://www.skullcandy.com/

No comments: